This set of lesson plans looks at rainforests, with particular focus on the Amazon. Suitable across Key Stage 2 & of considerable value at Key Stage 3. Filled with activities, resources and key word boxes, it covers:
1. What rainforests are & where they are located.
2. Animals, plants & people of the Amazon rainforest.
3. Grouping of living things.
4. Food chains.
5. Why rainforests are so important.
6. Threats to rainforests & solutions.
Lesson plans are brought to life by the stunning images in the accompanying Rainforests presentation.